2010年10月21日星期四

Childhood love of Nike shoes

Childhood love of Nike shoes. At that time, the first time I saw the same dorm room Air force 1 Low brother brought back from Japan, the red surface and white shoes, so the classic color, then really think these shoes are the breeze, it is enviable. As I was learning the art design, and then to a small coffee shop is not a small painted a mural, got the money, immediately bought a pair of black and white color of the shoes .


Childhood love of Nike shoes, to no less a pair of shoes had a fight with my mom and dad. Last year, New Year back home, he found several pairs of NIKE shoes series, we can see light and comfortable reading had never been seen in front, color and more shoes more like it. Nike Air Force Shoes even now is not my first choice for daily, color and more better to do something with, the new color I have
also received a favorite black and green.






没有评论:

发表评论