2010年9月15日星期三

UGGs aren’t even Sheep Skin

UGG Australia has a lot of great boots out there; a lot of great women’s shoes in general. But the hottest thing right now is really the Classic Cardy Boot. It’s a full Knit Boot made with a heathered merino wool blend. It’s like a sock with a sole . It’s so flexible and comfy. Typically, it’s worn folded down so you can see the cute little buttons on the inside. They’ve actually double buttoned it so that if you wear it up, you get huge buttons on the outside which really looks fantastic. I wear it both ways depending on what I’m wearing that day. If it’s cold outside, I’ll wear them up to protect my legs, but typically I like to show off my legs so I’ll fold them down and wear a dress or even a skirt. Girls who say that just don’t have the legs to pull it off, plus uggs were MADE to be worn at the beach so you can totally wear them with a skirt. More on that later.


Typically though, I just go with jeans for a casual day. The best part of these UGG boots is that there is still some australian sheepskin at the sole of the boot, so when you slide your foot in, it lands on a nice soft padding of wool, so nice. love them. They come in a lot of different colors. I have UGG boots in pink , sand, and black. You should get yourself a pair.

没有评论:

发表评论